Saturday 13 June 2015

Across the Pond Again

Well greetings from Northern Ireland.

Back to work for me for the beginning of Rotation #2.  To kick things off, a Europe Trip on my last couple of days off.  So, I'm back a little bit early...  But, to get me signed off to fly to Europe as PIC, it was a trip that we figured would be best to get out of the way.

Plans are a little bit up in the air, pardon the pun.

Not really sure where I'm headed to next, but there are a couple of things on the go...

Only time will tell where we end up.

Once I get there, I shall have more to share!

Here's a couple of photos from the trip so far...

The "Midnight Sun" over Greenland

The Crown Pub in Belfast has gas lamps.

A Gargoyle guarding one of the pubs private booths.

Nice old place!


The columns in the pub.

The lions and Gargoyles around the pub.

Sorry it's not a great picture.  These booths all around the pub have a little divider and door, with stained glass all around.   It provides a bit of a quieter setting for groups of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment